It’s a study that aims to specify and choose the best location for a specific project from several suggested locations based on analyzing a huge range of effects, which it includes for example:
- Project’s nature, goals, and priorities.
- The infrastructure at each location, and the future plans for development.
- The labor market at each location and its effects on the project.
- The feasibility for each location.
- The nature and number of clients.
- Clients priorities, such as the deliverability speed or products quality.
- Determining the project’s systems, Centralized or Decentralized.