The Logistics operations efficiency and the continuous improvement processes are an important and urgent cases in every new firm that seeking improvement and development, and facing fluctuations as quick as possible to be able to monitor the operational costs and the continuous pursuit to reduce them with the continuous operational improvement and development , so it can reduce the losses, improve the efficiency and raising readiness in decision making and the ability to implement them at the required speed.
The main goal of operations analyzing study is to take a deep look at all of the operational processes inside or outside the project, but its main aim is to answer the following questions:
- Who? (determining responsibilities)
- Doing what? (determining duties)
- When? (determining times and operational schedules)
- How? (determining technologies and procedures)
- Why? (determining quality)
- Which? (determining costs)
- Reducing expenditures.
- Improving efficiency
- Increasing productivity to save time, efforts and costs.
- Increasing flexibility.
- Quality improvement.
- Developing new products and commercial models.